View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 01:51 AM   #1724
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speede5 View Post
I am more concerned about what all the 'retailers' who are currently making money off of illegal product will do to make up for the lost revenue stream then I am about black market weed.

Will we see more harmful drugs pushed? I think weed will gain mainstream acceptance and people will forget it was ever illegal rather quickly, but there are a lot more harmful things out there to trap people.
Dude. They are called Doctors. Doctors over prescribing opiods is what started the current opuod epedemic. When the highs wear off and the refills run out they turn to heroin.

Legelizing pot may just actuallu help curb the opiod over prescribing problem. Doctors even in B.C are still hesitate to prescribe medical marijuana but will give you pain pills in a instant. With marijuana being a very proven and effect alternative to opiods for pain relief we may actually see a decrease in opiod dependancy as in Portugal,Uruguay and Colorado. With Marijuana being over the counter essentially you won't have to make a doctors appt. Where they will push them apon you.

Last edited by combustiblefuel; 01-13-2018 at 01:53 AM.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote