View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 09:22 PM   #2831
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
If you had coworkers who sent out a simple request of knowing when you were out of the office during office hours, (especially if you're gone for a couple days) nothing more, and you refused to do so, you don't think you would be in the wrong? It takes 2 seconds to update a calendar.

This isn't a one-off. They've said they had repeated conversations with Nenshi, and Nenshi doesn't share their perspective. The working relationship is already deteriorated by all accounts in City Hall between council, and he will just straight up refuse a simple request? No wonder people don't get along.

I think that's a wrong that needs to be admitted.
How do you think they found out he was gone and where he was if nobody was told and even a calendar wasn’t updated?

Those dots don’t really connect, do they?

And who really cares how many conversations “they” have had with Nenshi? Again, if they need their hands held and need to be able to meet face to face with our Mayor at any given moment, they need to grow up a little bit. Otherwise, i’d like to think we pay them enough to handle themselves without our fearless leader telling each of them individually where he is at all times when there doesn’t appear to be a reason to.

He wasn’t even off the grid, he was working remotely. I don’t know about where you work, but I don’t need my co-workers letting me know every moment of their day. If we don’t have any meetings booked and they’re doing their job, they can do it from Japan for all I care.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post: