View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 07:41 PM   #17
4X4
One of the Nine

Exp:

I'm officially on the Telus bandwagon. I called Shaw last month to see if they could come anywhere close to matching what Telus offered me, and the loser I talked to pretty much told me I was BSing him. Now, my gf works for telus in the call center. I'm pretty sure I trust her numbers. I didn't bother telling the Shaw guy that, since I figured he would think that I was getting some kind of discount. One thing I've learned through my gf is that they will put notes on your file (well, we all know that), but they'll label you a "soft shopper" if you have the habit of calling in periodically and checking to make sure that you're getting the best deal.

It is complete BS when they tell you you're getting the best deal. There's almost always a better one, but you'll only get it offered to you if you haven't pissed them off. I must have pissed off the dbag I was talking to, because when I told him what Telus offered, he told me to go to Telus. So I did. Thank you, buddy. I'm way happier with what I've got now. More channels. Way more channels. And all repeating channels from the different time zones, plus the whole dealy where I can record on one PVR, then watch it on the one in the bedroom later.

Shaw, you suck. Sayanara.
4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote