View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:53 PM   #15
calgaryblood
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
They're human beings doing a very tough job. Individuals should be held accountable when they screw up, but I don't think it's helpful to label all of them as problem or look for some deep issue.

I'd bet the good ones vastly outweigh the bad. I've got no problem with that.
Of course the good ones outweigh the bad. Think that goes without saying.

Problem is when one female Calgary police officer claims several different men she worked with sent her nudes after their shift was over I think there is a problem.

Several other women who work for the police have claimed sexual harrasment but we should just be happy the "good outweigh the bad"?

There is a sexual harrasment problem within the Calgary police service and also actually the 911 call Center with several men claiming sexual harrasment as well.

This isn't a time to start off paragraphs with "they're humans who do a tough job" doing a tough job doesn't make you break a mans ribs and severely injuring him. Doing a tough job doesn't make you drive to your ex wife's home while on duty and assault her bf and threaten him. doing a tough job doesn't excuse you sending dick pics to your fellow officers.
calgaryblood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to calgaryblood For This Useful Post: