View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:22 PM   #272
ricardodw
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
So, what is your point, exactly?

Your first post in this thread fits the mould of a lot of your other posts where you seem to have no other interest than to passively aggressively disparage the Flames and their fans.

Most posters in this thread have spoken at length about Flames prospects they like or dislike, how they have improved or disappointed, and even observed about players in the other organizations. Do you have anything of the like sort to contribute?
All of the Flames prospects play in this tournament have to be discounted because the Flames dressed a far more experienced line-up. Even the pure rookies that the Flames played would look better than they might because they were playing with guys that already had a full pro year in.

The quality of the opposition matters. For instance if Jankowski is going to play in the NHL for any significant stretch this season it will his defensive abilities that win him ice time. Who was he responsible for shutting down in this tournament?

It is pretty obvious that your particular point of view is not validated by what I consider a significant difference in the approaches of the various organizations. I do not think that you have ever seen any of my contributions in a positive light.

Quote:
Sorry Textcritic is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Last edited by ricardodw; 09-12-2017 at 05:25 PM.
ricardodw is offline   Reply With Quote