View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 11:00 PM   #111
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by octothorp View Post
I thought they played extremely well today, they weathered PR's push in the first half, and then just destroyed them in the 3rd. The depth is so noticeably better than any other team they've played... they can put out an entire second unit (Scrubb, Heslip, Ejim, Nicholson, Sacre) far superior to any other second unit in this tournament, or mix those guys in with the starters.

I'm particularly impressed with how Olynyk looks this tournament. The high-tempo game really gives him a chance to showcase his ability to run the floor in transition, and pass well. He got abused a bit by Scola in that opening game, but otherwise his defense and rebounding has been solid.
Me too. For a 7-footer the guy can move and can dribble the ball. He is very mobile for a tall guy. I am very happy with the team but I think Doornekamp and Ejim can be replace by Tristan Thompson and another NBA player like Ennis if they qualify for the Olympics. Triano have the luxury of having to put the 2nd unit and not lose a beat so far.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote