View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 02:34 PM   #1299
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck-Hater View Post
Very suspect writing in this episode, but actually the writing in the Walking Dead suffers from time to time. I swear to god if there's no payoff or resolution next week I'm done with this show. I know alot of people say that and then watch the next season, but honestly this show is getting weaker every season.
This is actually my favourite season in a while, thanks solely to Negan, Dwight, Carol, Ezekiel, Rick, the recurring Saviour henchmen, Hilltop leader. The characters have been more fun to follow than they ever have been. And interesting characters allow me to forgive other things.

Of course the other parts of the show have declined, like visuals, writing, irrelevant episodes devoted to bland supporting characters, awful... and just more general laziness in the details.

It'll be a royal piss off if they do 15 episodes of build up to not resolve anything but it's TWD and they've never really been about delivering much of a payoff after building tension. It's usually a quick/easy out of whatever conflict occurs. So we'll see, but my prediction is they'll only tease promise of a yet larger war to come and rely on another gory character(s) death for shock factor. And there will be a lot of wasted time at the Kingdom away from the main location/storyline of interest. It's TWD way.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote