View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:12 PM   #2832
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
Should we not wait for the results of the RCMP investigation?
Maybe,

We have an election coming up so we are forced to make a decision on that timeline. Ignoring it because it hasn’t finished is as dangerous as accepting it has truth. We have to make our best decision with the information available at the time.

I am comfortable with saying that no one should vote for Trudeau based on the justice committee testimony and Trudeau’s response. I think based on that testimony we can reasonably state that Trudeau directed his team to convince the AG to change her mind and moved her out of the way when she didn’t in order to appease doners and win elections. I don’t think that is being disputed so I don’t think we need to wait for an investigation to disqualify voting for Trudeau.

For me this will be the same with Kenny. If there is reasonable evidence that he was part of an illegal donation scheme to the other campaign we don’t need to wait for the RCMP to finish. Otherwise once the RCMP are done then we need to wait for the trial to be done and by then we are in year 2 of his term.

Also as with the Trudeau case NOT being charged with a criminal offence is not the standard I hold for elected officials. It is more than that.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GGG For This Useful Post: