View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 07:19 AM   #25
Flamesguy_SJ
First Line Centre

Exp:

It really disappoints me that The Age of Persuasion with Terry O'Reilly isn't available in podcast yet. Just a great show that looks at advertising and provides little stories behind some of them, or just explores how certain advertisements changed things.

I'm a big fan of Mugglecast, and not ashamed to admit it. I got into the Harry Potter books rather late (after book 7 had been released), so I didn't really have many people to discuss it with, which led to me listening to the Mugglecast chapter discussions etc.

A great music one I always liked was The Rocktologists, but it doesn't look like they're around anymore. It was a classic rock podcast with a theme each week, some of which included Canadian songs/bands ("Oh Canada, Eh?"), Glam Rock ("Glam-o-rama"), acoustic covers/versions of songs ("Strictly Acoustic"), and driving songs ("Classic Rock Hits the Road"). Their website isn't around anymore, which means their library of shows is gone too, but I still have the aforementioned episodes if anyone is interested in giving them a listen.
Flamesguy_SJ is offline   Reply With Quote