Thread: E3 2019
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:19 PM   #142
Resolute 14
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
That’s not what he said, though. He said “I’ve never played those and maybe I should check them out”. Because saying “I don’t get the appeal of it” after someone posted saying how excited they were would make him look like kind of a jerk. Say if he said something like:

“Yeah, I really do not understand PC RPG people. It's like they speak a totally different language. What about any of that was exciting? I guess a Baldur’s Gate sequel is a big announcement given how many people liked that game (as far as I'm concerned it was massively overrated) but other than that, why does it matter?”
The irony is that Corsi is so tilted that he didn't even pick up the fact that my "you need an intervention" joke was aimed at ResAlien 'lowering himself' to playing NBA 2K19. He then threw a temper tantrum over the fact that I... encouraged someone who said they were interested in Baldur's Gate to try Baldur's Gate. I'm guessing this flip out was mostly because we were trying to get this thread back on topic. Which, by necessity, meant he was no longer the centre of attention.
Resolute 14 is offline   Reply With Quote