View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 08:22 AM   #1526
manwiches
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table 5 View Post
I don't have the time/skill to be day-trading as much as you guys, but feel free to keep dropping more hot tips and knowledge! I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the insight.

I anticipate with Biden's stimulus speech tomorrow, anything remotely green will stay hot for the foreseeable future. It's a bit funny though, I don't think most people realize how much mining and metals are required for all these "renewable" energy solutions. So long term, instead of trying to guess the winners, I'm investing in the commodities that are going to be supplying all them.
I'm the same way. I swing scalp, playing sector momentum and cult midcap/large caps. I look for bottomed out sectors with likely catalysts (Weed, EV for example with Biden), and then play the spread along the pennies. take positions, then go do work and monitor. every spike, sell into the spike for 20% gains, then let it settle and cycle my profit elsewhere.

This week has been overextended on all the sectors, so I'm playing cult midcaps that move fast, like QS/FUBO/RMO looking for reversals. I'm confident in my strategy, so park about 25-30% of my capital in these and let them earn me 20% without having to worry about them inside of 2-3 days. I'm doing this while i wait for the correction to play itself out, and for weed and ev to find their consolidation levels.

I find this strategy works best for ones with a FT.
manwiches is offline   Reply With Quote