View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #12
3 Justin 3
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundmark19 View Post
I was planning to build a whole speaker set but the fiance got mad that I was spending so much money on home theater and not our wedding. I was sick of using my computer speakers and just wanted something to play the sound in the basement and route all my hdmi cords instead of having cords everywhere so I got a good deal on this system off of Kijiji and will hold me over untill I can stash money away to build a better one (plus it came with warranty for 3 more years at visions and I get the cash back if I don't use it. So I pretty much got a free speaker system as long as I don't use warranty.)

Im no audiophile I just needed speakers and a reciever and this was the best way to go for the money I had
I totally understand, money constraints have left me with a pretty good receiver, 2 decent fronts, but nothing else. Now after a year and a half I still haven't added on to make it a proper system (it is only 2.0! lol), but I have never had the money to spend on speakers. I hope to buy at least a Sub woofer soon.
3 Justin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote