Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:48 AM   #20
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Agreed. By now with episode 3 of this trilogy looming I should be bouncing around going "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!!" but instead I just don't really care.

I just hope the focus stays on the story Abrams set out to tell from the start, and not on just trying to fix the other guys mistakes and/or teaching those internet trolls a lesson about Rose.

But ya, some back story between Snoke, Luke and Kylo would be great, but to late. That should have came in Episode 8, should have been some reveal to hook us in and actually care about who Snoke is, or the relationship between him and Kylo. Instead when he died it was just like.. Ok. Cool. Glad hes dead I guess so I don't have to see him.

Bah. The whole thing just has me bothered, but not caring at the same time. It is weird. I think I am more so just frustrated that i'm not more excited about a freaking Star Wars trilogy.