Thread: 2019 CFL season
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 04:55 PM   #650
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiracSpike View Post
Arbuckle looked terri-bad last night. That might actually be the worst game I've seen a stamps QB play since Feterik. Hopefully he cleans it up but goddamn, add me to the list of people that have apparently been taking Bo for granted. People on this board were ready to give up on Buckley after he had one bad start but it wasn't as bad as that, it was also the last game of the season in freezing cold weather where none of the other starters cared. Not an important July game with miles better weather.

Its going to happen to inexperienced QB's more often and not.

Arbuckle came into his first start and there wasn't much film on him, tough for a defense to prepare, plus it was the riders

In his next game, he did a pretty decent job but was let down by his receivers.

After watching two games worth of film the Argo's had a lot of prep material. But at the end of the day he won the game. One interception came basically from what I would call a really bad throw into the endzone. The other interception was a poor recognition of the over under coverage.

He's learn, its part of the process.

With that prep work comes faster decision making. but at the same time, they're also running him using the Bo Levi playbook and Bo takes advantage of his experience as a decision maker.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote