View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:01 PM   #182
Drak
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
Awful awful news Drak. So sorry to hear. Glad your wife is okay, but I can't imagine that happening to my guy. Especially in front of my eyes. One of my worst fears.

I assume an altercation with the driver ensued. What happened there?
First, thanks for the responses from everyone. I typically hold loss inside but I feel like I need to talk to people. I might have to go see someone about how I feel to deal with this.

As to the driver, I yelled at him and tore into him verbally in a rage. I made a pretty big scene. Firefighters approached me with one of the witnesses and walled me off from the guy. But I wasn't going to do anything to him physically I just felt rage and utter despair all the the same time. I was in shock and in a daze. My wife has to give the police her account of what happened again in writing via email. They took her verbal statement down at the scene when she was in a stretcher or in the ambulance but they want it in writing as well. There were two witnesses there that saw what happened.

I realize accidents happen but I just don't understand how you run someone over at a crosswalk 4 way stop in a school zone. This was completely unnecessary and avoidable. Nothing will bring our little dog back.
Drak is offline   Reply With Quote