Thread: Mobility plans
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 01:58 PM   #63
EldrickOnIce
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarly View Post
What do you do with your phone to use 40GB in a month? or anyone going over 10?

I've had a 10GB plan for as long as I remember but every time I check my data usage I hover at using about 2/month. I stream music over Spotify in my car every day (about 1 - 1.5 hours commuting both ways). The only times I have ever broken the 2/month is when my home internet has been down so I hotspot my phone to dl my torrents. Using 40GB in a month sounds crazy to me, do you not have home wifi? or are you constantly traveling and watching videos?

not trying to single you out or be a dink here, just honestly curious how so many people in this thread seem to use so much data, what am I missing out on? I can't fathom anyone needing more than 5GB month
Video. And like I say, it's funny how usage changes over time.
I have packages for MLB (free from T-Mobile), NFL Redzone and NHL.tv for sports, as well as Netflix and Prime. Not sure how many hours a week I watch, but sometimes is quite a bit. Work puts me in situations where there is time to kill in a parked vehicle.

I also serve data to the little one when we are on the road, which is a few hours a week. YouTube and Netflix use quite a bit. I usually serve about 6GB a month.

I use a GB/day. Currently 8 days into billing cycle, have use 7.3GB. Lol

The other thing I do is rarely, if ever, connect to wifi, unless I want to cast at home.
EldrickOnIce is offline   Reply With Quote