View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #161
TjRhythmic
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazrim View Post
I went to Best Buy and Visions this morning and Best Buy did not have any Audio Technica headphones on display or for sale in store. Visions had even less selection in store. I was able to try out the Monster Inspiration headphones and they seemed fine, but they were the noise cancelling version (which I don't want) and who knows for sure with the demo music they play. In terms of comfort I only had them on for a minute or so, but they were pretty good.

Overall, the M50S seems like a better reviewed model than the Monster Inspiration so I'd lean that way.

All the listings for the M50/M50S show an impedance of 38 Ohm so it should be fine for use on the iPod.
Long and Mcquade probably have the M50's that you can try out. They had a huge listening display when I bought my M50's there, plus you can plug in your ipod to listen to them on your device which is nice. Again, they remolded things a bit but I can't see why they wouldn't allow for it. You might find another pair there that are cheaper then the M50's but sound better on your ipod
TjRhythmic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TjRhythmic For This Useful Post: