View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 07:48 PM   #41
TOfan
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Jack View Post
This is the same Gaudreau who put up 9 Pts in 11 games his first go around... he has 2 through 3 this year which matches his first playoff pace. He had a step back year apparently but was on pace for his same totals from two years ago where he was a Calder finalist. Can't wait to see when Marner struggles for the first time just how leafs nation and their irrational media handle it; it will be hilarious no doubt. I love when fans of other teams come into this forum all high and mighty when their respective teams finally have something to gloat about cough Oilers cough Leafs. Pretty much every leafs fan rooted themselves out of it and are now saying they are 'shocking' the hockey world... it's Washington, this has happened before and getting down to it we lost all 3 1 goal games, could have easily gone the other way just like T.O. Being up 2-1 could easily have been a 3-0 deficit or lead for them. Perspective is something that is increasingly lacking in the sport from the fan and media bases sometimes, Calgary has played good - has in fact dominated at points of this series but when you look at the goals that lead to the demise.. it's just been u fortunate luck at the worst times.

Gaudreau is going no where and has proven to be a major piece to Calgarys already young but impressive core, to trade him would be to take a step back and there is no point to that.

I'm not counting us out yet, right now I know how the Kings felt before storming back against the sharks.

Boom goes the duckomite.
I am a Flames fan, always have been. Grew up in Calgary.

Sure Marner's good too. At no point have I made any mention of Toronto, I'm not trolling.
TOfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TOfan For This Useful Post: