View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:03 PM   #1416
cam_wmh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by browna View Post
Too bad CSA.

I'm sure they'll blame the big bad networks, when it's likely been years of the CSA turning the relationship toxic, trying to dictate to the networks the terms, acting as if there is some sort of obligation for games to be shown. Incompetentance runs through that organization and this is no different.

That said, this is not an official qualifier, it's on a night when Snet has much more lucrative MLB playoffs and regional hockey. And TSN just doesn't feel like it.

Good on one soccer for picking it up so those interested can see it, and good on CBC for picking up the CPL Finals.

As Mango has said I this thread, as her being part of the media, the CSA is a nightmare to deal with, their nose so far in the air about their supposed position in this country, that they are to blame, but will happily play the victim.

And I do feel for the CMNT proper, they're the ones having to deal with this organization and the decisions it makes, daily.
Wait. MEDIAPRO owns the broadcast rights to to both WNT & MNT. This wouldn’t befall CSF, as much as TSN/CBC/SportsNet not working with MediaPro, correct?

https://canpl.ca/article/canadian-so...-with-mediapro
cam_wmh is offline   Reply With Quote