View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 10:56 AM   #1631
Since1984
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi-Cuda View Post
Another reason I prefer the Playstation controllers over Xbox. I did pick one of these up for my XSX though and it works great, controller sits in the dock when not in use (just like the PS) and I never have to worry about low battery. Just a shame you have to rely on 3rd party solutions due to Microsoft being stubborn

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...0?ie=UTF8&th=1
Or you spend the $$$ and buy what is considered the best controller ever made with the Microsoft Xbox Elite Series 2. It has a built-in rechargeable battery that gets close to 40 hours of play time, with an included charge dock.
So many customization options that you can make the controller precise to your liking. Two different D-pad attachments, ability to map any button anywhere, 3 readily available configurations at the push of a button.
Paddles on the back for constant thumbstick contact for games that use both for movement. You think the triggers are too long to pull? 3 different stop points. You feel the thumbsticks are too spongy? both sticks have adjustable tension. Thumbstick is not long enough? multiple lengths of thumbsticks included.

The price is high, but a quality customizable controller should be.
Since1984 is offline   Reply With Quote