View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 01:28 PM   #3013
darockwilder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
I would love for Earthquake to get inducted into the Hall of Fame. One of the most underrated wrestlers in WWE ever.
In the early 90's my mom drove down from the Okanagan to Vancouver to pick up a dog from the Vancouver airport that was coming from Arizona. I went with her, and we didn't know what we were doing so we just went to the main terminal where people arrived. She went to one of the kiosks to figure out where we would pick up a dog and I just hung out by the baggage carousel. All of a sudden I see goddamn Earthquake dressed in regular clothes walking around. I was like holy ####, what is going on?!? Then a woman who was near him started yelling and like 2 or 3 little kids are running around too. They are pulling at his leg and stuff, and I am very confused. Why is this wrestler here, and why are all these people with him? Of course I figured it out later on that that was probably his wife and kids, but at the time I couldn't reconcile what I was seeing. My mom came back and said we're at the wrong spot so we left and went to a cargo facility elsewhere. It was pretty much all I could think about the whole drive back, even though we had just got a new dog. Why is Earthquake associating with all those regular people?!?