View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 01:15 PM   #88
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
The Rav4 PHEV would probably be our next one as well, when it comes time. It works with our commute as well. We were recently having our maintenance done at Toyota and we decided to cruise around the new models and tried asking the sales guy about the PHEV models and he seemed completely disinterested in talking about them at all. Kept suggesting that the hybrids were good enough, and had no idea bout the upcoming Rav4 model. The Subaru might be another option, but some of the reviews don't look great - switching in and out of electric mode, less room in the back, etc.
Subaru is becoming totally irrelevant IMO.

I fataing hate when sales people aren't car people. I hate even more when they don't know the vehicles in their own line-up. I know so many vehicles across so many brands and I'm not even in the industry. How do you not even accidentally learn about the models for your own brand?

My mom just bought a new Rav a couple of months ago and despite my hate for SUVs, the new model is the best of the bunch IMO. I like the CRV interior - maybe even a little better - but the exterior is not very nice.

A plug-in Rav4 would take a good package and make it even better.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post: