View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:16 PM   #251
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cDnStealth View Post
I don't have one yet but my next build will most likely be in an R5 or a Define S. I've heard nothing but good things about them and I honestly like the simplistic design. The R5 is suppose to have nice sound dampening material. I wouldn't necessarily go with the Titanium since the Black is on sale right now ($124 vs $150 both non-windowed).

The Define S is basically the same as the R5 except they've completely removed the drive trays at the front. It has 5 hard drive mounts behind the motherboard. This is nice for water cooling or for just opening up air-flow in the case. The only downside is that you lose the option of installing optical drives if that is something you want. Non-windowed version is $120 and I've seen it as low as $90-100.

The other case I might consider would be the Corsair C70. The Gunmetal Black version is on for $140 and they are supposed to have nice air-flow but it does have a window.
Wow, the case was not on sale earlier today. Great timing! Will definitely grab it.
Mazrim is online now   Reply With Quote