View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:30 PM   #27
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
Remember? You mean manufacture. Bennett played very little and scored some really lucky points on the PP. His impact n the series against Colorado was not felt in any way. Bennett is a change-of-scenery player who will likely be out of the NHL in two years. I hope Treliving can turn him into something useful at the draft.
Good grief, why even bother clicking on the thread if all you're going to do is post irrational hate on Bennett? You cannot deny Bennett has been the most consistent playoff performer since he's been around in the league. What does that say about the rest of our team? It means that Bennett shows up when it matters, and that we have a big problem with our top 6. We need another dynamic scorer/two-way player/difference maker up there.

I am convinced that Bennett's hits and scoring will be of use as usual in the playoffs, but I don't think we'll ever see him hit his highest potential here. He needs to go to a team that could use a top 6 LW/C. Unfortunately, we have better players in both of those positions that are not allowing him to move up in the lineup. Playing with Jankowski and Neal really didn't help either.
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote