View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:37 PM   #78
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
GGG you're the only defender of what was a ridiculous hike in prices. You say it doesn't happen, but this board, other boards, facebook, everywhere has the same sentiment. Everyone talks about it, and sure as #### there it is, a hike before a long weekend. It happened Canada day long too, and it will happen Labour day as well. I think people are more upset that the hikes are becoming bold, not small adjustments (like I saw on the coast this weekend, 1-2c increase), its huge swings. 10-20c overnight adjustments are just plain stupid and not necessary.
Go into gas buddy and plot crude vs gas price for the month of July for Calgary. Comeback and post it here with your explanation for the pricing changes.

Then go read the report I linked and it's conclusions and post a rebuttal to it. Or present other research to support your case.

Saying gas prices went up 20 cents and Facebook agrees with me is not a credible arguement. Gas went down May long and it went down in the middle of the Canada Day weekend. It's odd they would #### us on the Friday when we are driving out but not on the Monday when we are driving home. That seems like a wierd policy.

Also why not just leave it high? It's fixed anyways right

Last edited by GGG; 08-03-2017 at 05:39 PM.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote