View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 05:52 AM   #1909
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
man what a terrible game from Rudolph. Granted, he didn't have a lot to work with after all the injuries during the game, but those were some really bad decisions and throws. He needs to be better, just can't turn the ball over like that.

as for the stuff at the end, I'm pretty disappointed in Pouncey and wouldn't mind a longer suspension. Kicking a player is inexcusable. We've got Browns fans on here I think, so I'm not going to pile on here. Just a collection of some really likable players I guess. We'll see if Goodell has the balls to suspend a superstar.
Of course he will. Kareem Hunt led the league in rushing 2 years ago and just served 8 games.

Tom Brady, Ezekiel Elliott, Marshawn Lynch, Gronk, Leonard Fournette...all in the last few years.

Garrett will get a full season IMO and Pouncey should get at least the rest of this year as well.

What a bizarre episode though. The Browns were a team a LOT of people were cheering for to do well even if it wasn't their favorite club. Now? I'm guessing after that display along with the Randall hit earlier in the game, the way Mayfield has "handled" his business in the media, and their really poor play all year...that good will has sailed.