View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #52
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney Crosby's Hat View Post
In what ways is Disney World better than Disneyland? Generally, the California one is easier to get to and cheaper so just wondering what makes the Florida one seen as better. I have a three-year-old daughter.
Disney World is massive. It has 4 different parks plus two water parks, a whole bunch of themed hotels, and many other things to do. The Disney property in Florida is twice the size of the island of Manhattan. Most of that land is undeveloped wilderness, but the part that's developed is still huge.

Disneyland is two parks (both of which are smaller than the parks in Florida) and three hotels with a small entertainment district. It's in the middle of a highly-populated area, with cheap motels and gift shops right across the street. There really isn't such a thing as "across the street" from any of the parks in Florida.

If you're looking to do it to entertain a 3 year-old, Disneyland should be more than enough. If she's into seeing the Disney princesses, I've always felt they're a little better in California (I assume because of so many aspiring actresses).