View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 07:01 AM   #138
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
No ####. But land, copper, stations, and a tie in to the grid to the tune of MW power doesn't come free . You think that's a good investment opportunity, and if so at what fee.....20-30 spots at $2-5/hr? I guess we can count on you guys to step up and build these seemingly cost neutral endeavors. EV supporters in here talking about home charging like its going to wipe out or negate roadside charging, when you have THOUSANDS of cars going down the highway, more than a few need to stop for fuel....tying up 20-30 spots for 30min-1hr is just inefficient. You want more than that, well I think the math was done already to what the load would be like, good luck finding the supply
It just seems like your trying very hard to find reasons it won’t work. And that’s just not how humans do things. We make things work.

“You’re telling me that we are going to have electric pumps with huge underground tanks full of fuel, located everywhere, so that thousands of cars can use them to fill up? How do we get the fuel there!?!? What happens when it runs out? A huge tanker truck is going to deliver more fuel!? Ridiculous!” Made it happen.

Last edited by Scroopy Noopers; 11-25-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Scroopy Noopers is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scroopy Noopers For This Useful Post: