Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 07:04 AM   #1043
malcolmk14
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracher View Post
Holy crap, nice work. No wonder you've been so quiet in the golf thread.

You probably already know, but for Blastoise, hit confederation park at 10st. Park 8 stalls in on the southern-most row of spaces and you'll get a squirtle there. Walk on either side of the tunnel for 300m on the hour and you'll come up with 5+.

Don't know if it's a nest, but my Gloom needs another 11 candies to get to Vileplume. Most of oddishes are from the Bow Valley Ranche triple lure.

Parking lot at Kinsmen park (strathmore) has a triple lure spot. Scooped a strange number of machops and mankeys there. Again, not sure if it's a nest for Machamp candy, but I must've taken down 6 in an hour.

I'm resisting the urge to hit those pokevision type sites that still work. More fun to blindly follow the running herds.
Since they somewhat fixed tracking I've been pretty successful with the 'radius on map' app.

When I'm walking and something appears on my nearby, I walk till it disappears and throw down a 200m radius circle. Turn around 180 degrees and walk till it disappears again and throw down another circle. Then I try the two intersecting points and voila! Caught an Ivysaur the other night with this method!

Thanks for the tips! Need to hit that Squirtle spawn!
malcolmk14 is offline   Reply With Quote