View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 01:22 AM   #51
Flashpoint
Not the 1 millionth post winnar

Exp:
Icon31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Flames Fan View Post
Are there any people on this forum who live in the USA that have anything positive to say about Obamacare?
You are the only person I'm aware of against it. Mostly because POS Texas failed to support the exchanges so now you are paying for it out of pocket.

That's how it works in red states. The church is supposed to take care of you, not the government. Unless you aren't Christian of course!

Or white!

Or straight!

In which case you are a "taker".

I feel bad for you. I think you came here to stir the pot, but have gotten stomped so often you keep pointing to your personal rate hike to try to elicit sympathy.

That's not Obama's fault though. It's Texas's.

I lived in Texas for 13 years, the early part without insurance. When I lost my job Obamacare allowed me to get insurance so I could drive across a BUNCH of POS red states to get to a good state without worrying about a car wreck on the way bankrupting my great grandchildren.

All the way to California.

Where the Democrats, progressives, and liberals run pretty much everything. Not quite Canada (yet) but I'm doing my part!

And it's wayyyyyyy better because we don't turn away from the facts to make ourselves feel better. And not coincidentally we have the largest economy in the country, with a well funded and organized healthcare exchange that keeps the costs down.

But hey! You got dudes like Rick Perry in charge! That'll work out AWESOME!

Enjoy your fracking btw. And try not to drink the water at any point north of Lewisville or Flower Mound.

It tastes like sh-t, and with Republicans in charge a Flint situation is probably going to happen sooner than later.

Good luck with that.

Oilers give up a pick and a player to take on 5.5 mil."
-Bax
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Flashpoint For This Useful Post: