GWSurvey
Draft Pick

Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupofjoe View Post
Hey GWsurvey,

Why don't you go on the record one way or the other:

Shaw Employee or Not Shaw Employee.

Full disclosure will at least give a marginal amount of credibility around here, and maybe we can even ask you questions?

A non-response will confirm GWsurvey = Shaw Employee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupofjoe View Post
Hey GWsurvey,

Why don't you go on the record one way or the other:

Shaw Employee or Not Shaw Employee.

Full disclosure will at least give a marginal amount of credibility around here, and maybe we can even ask you questions?

A non-response will confirm GWsurvey = Shaw Employee.
Hello,

First off, i am not a shaw employee. I do have friends that work for shaw and gain inside knowledge sometimes. My first post years ago on this forums was a survey created about the gateway product which was shared with Shaw. Gateway was launched with many issues, and I and others were displeased with the initial launch of it and how buggy the system was. My intentions with this post was to share the news, which people would have organically found out anyway. It's all over the Internet and social media. I am intrigued by the X1 platform, and looks like Rogers is also dumping their IPTV plans to go with X1 too. If two large companies in Canada are going with this product, there must be something good about it. I will sign up if the pricing becomes better, but for now it's outside our families budget.

Have a great day,
GWSurvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GWSurvey For This Useful Post: