View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #51
GreatWhiteEbola
First Line Centre

Exp:

Experienced account manager with strong sales background seeking employment in Calgary. I have been in a sales/ management role in the communications industry for the past 5 years. Most recently, I have been a Corporate Account Manager with the leading Motorola dealer in Canada.

Much of my experience is in sales and customer service. As a Corporate Account Manager, I have been tasked with the management of over 150 accounts, from enterprise to walk-in clients. With this experience; I demonstrated that I could promote sales to existing and prospective clients, assess customer’s needs and resources, and recommend the appropriate goods and services. This included after sales support and resolution to product and service related issues.

• Championed CRM adaptation within the Red Deer branch <CRM Liaison>
  • Consistently achieved GMD targets, month to month
  • Worked closely with existing clients to procure future business
  • Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
  • Served as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction
  • Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicated all offerings to the client
  • Re-established relationships with stale accounts, due to poor previous experiences
  • Worked closely with the project team and/or third party vendors, in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
  • Ensured that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner

Please PM myself should you be interested in conducting an interview. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Patrick

GreatWhiteEbola is offline   Reply With Quote