Thread: Golf!!!2!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 04:19 PM   #5395
Rutuu
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
It was just 2 guys' opinion. Maybe they were full of it. (They were from edmonton)
A few years ago I was half way down a run on the backside of Lake Louise on a random Wednesday with my Aussie buddy. It had snowed a nice 10cms over night and was still puking when we had arrived for first lift in the morning. It cleared late morning and was one of the best days I'd been at the mountain as far as conditions.

Guy pulls up to us on the run while I was letting my buddy pass a section. He's got an open coat and doesn't look like he skis much. I give him the ol' "Great day out here isn't it?"...he replies, "Its ok, have you been to Marmot, way better." I asked him if he was from Edmonton, he was.

If you wake up every day in that city by choice, its like eating ##### for breakfast...and if you ever wondered if you ate ##### for breakfast most days of your life if you'd begin to like it...the answer is yes.

Ignore Edmonton should be a thing, have fun at the course you booked, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
Rutuu is offline   Reply With Quote