View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 03:28 PM   #44
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scornfire View Post
It's a review based purely on the level of gratification I have in those categories as an owner of a Nissan, the car exceeds all of my expectations for the price, period. I didn't compare, nor will I compare it, to any other vehicle on the market. Would you like to pay me to do an Analysis? because it sounds like you want a brand to brand analysis of features/performance/price. You could've just said thanks for your input instead of immediately laughing about me liking it

You suggested it had a tape deck, which is just inanely inflammatory, and then listed a bunch of stuff that basically every car has in it's newer models and a few super obscure things. There's nothing on that list I'm not seeing on their specs, hardly brushed it off, my 09 model CLEARLY won't have tech that didn't exist in 2009
Okay, well I got caught up in you rating it literally the highest rating humans have come up with for rating things, I guess. If you love it because you enjoy driving it, that's great. To say it's an A+ for performance and give it an A for tech is really weird, though. But I see now you concede your 09 CLEARLY won't have a bunch of tech that a newer car does, so I assume you are rescinding your A rating, which I appreciate.

And it's not inflammatory to suggest it had a tape deck. Why would you think that? Would it be really dumb and backwards for a car company to include a tape deck in a 2009 or something? Because an Infiniti FX35 DID have a tape deck in 2008, and yes, it was ridiculous at the time.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote