View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #41
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradster57 View Post
Whatever happened to that girl on the x929 morning show?

That's what I listen to mostly. Everytime I flip it to vibe in the morning they are talking about American Idol or the Bachelor or other tv shows that I don't watch. zzz
Candice got a job in Ontario. I still really enjoy the X929 morning show, but she was a pretty important piece of the puzzle imo. Having 2 guys is decent, but I much prefer having a female point of view in there.

I'm confused with Roger. I'm a left leaning guy and he's more right, yet I find myself agreeing with him a ton. Usually when people spout off about their political beliefs they go hard one way or the other and it's off-putting to me (left and right). He presents his views in a very intelligent way so even when I don't agree with him I at least respect what he has to say.

CJAY92 drives me nuts. I just find it pathetic that grown men in their 40's and 50's sit around making d*ck jokes and talking about drinking all the time. The next old guy to use the word "wobbly pop" is going to be the reason I develop an ulcer. I get that ripping on homosexuals is hilarious and it's what the kids do, but they lay it on so thick that it just comes off as obnoxious. For a bunch of straight guys they think about gay men all. the. time.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote