View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 10:24 PM   #1329
bigrangy
Franchise Player

Exp:

I quite liked Andromeda but it really didn’t feel very polished. Some tighter pacing to keep the story moving along at a good pace would have been better. The other three games were all about 25-35 hours for the main story, but I sunk 80+ into it before I had it wrapped up.

They could/should have streamlined it all into a nicely delivered and carefully crafted story, then let you go out and explore and rehab the worlds and etc after the main story was done. Leave the busywork for the post-endgame and make sure to maximize the impact of the real meaty bits.

I will say that if you are the kind of person that doesn’t need to fully explore every plot thread/side quest/collectible in an RPG, it would actually be so much better of a game. There’s too much to do for completionists and it detracts from the overall experience.

I’d probably still be playing it if the Multiplayer didn’t lag so damn bad. Idk what they didin between 3 and A but it’s like you’ve teleported to the early days of Xbox Live most of the time, rubberbanding everywhere.

Last edited by bigrangy; 07-22-2019 at 10:29 PM.
bigrangy is online now   Reply With Quote