View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 08:49 AM   #10
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

I've had a few. Only ones that I remember involved motor vehicles.

When I was a young boy we were driving on the highway on the way to Calgary and an apparent drunk driver was all over the road coming from the opposite direction. My dad successfully steered the vehicle into the ditch and back out again. I was in the rear driver side passenger seat and I remember seeing that truck up close. It was only a couple feet from hitting us.

I was almost hit by a bus when I was in junior high. Got off the bus and was talking with a friend. Said our farewells and I spun around to run off and I stopped short with another school bus whizzing by, mere inches from my nose!

My entire family almost got whipped out by an inattentive driver. We were crossing the street and a vehicle in the closest lane stopped for us because they had the red light and we had the cross signal. Another car started squealing it's tires in a stop attempt and swerved around that car that was stopped for us and kept going. If I wasn't paying attention before the car's tires started screeching we would have been in it's way.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote