View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 03:12 PM   #47
bc-chris
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygeologist View Post
Yeah, I think that re-purposing an old pool table that I can find for cheap would be the best way to go. I would actually prefer a single piece over a 2 or 3 section slate because it is supposed to be more solid and stable. I just need to get my basement back so that I can use it for a games room.
my wife told me.... don't worry... you won't lose your games room when we have kids... i promise.

my pool table is currently covered with laundry that needs to be folded, kids toys, diaper boxes (with new diapers) and a host of other stuff (sometimes the piles get as high as almost the pool table light). there is crap piled everywhere and i can't even make it around the one side of the pool table. (none of this crap is mine, with the exception of maybe some clean laundry that's been dumped on the pool table... and in my mind, it should be folded/hung and put away and not on the table in the first place)

yea... i won't lose my games room... suuuure..... i believe you

it is getting better though.... the pile isn't quite at the pool table light right now - ugghh!