View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 04:48 PM   #1668
DeluxeMoustache

Exp:

I got some small plates from Eat Crow shortly after they opened, a month or two back. I should say, I really liked Brasserie. I understood the rebranding and approach of a small plate restaurant, and it was decent. Not great, but pretty good.

Called to get take out again yesterday, and they have changed it up. They now have a separate “to go” menu, with fewer items, more weighted towards large / meal sized versions of their small plate sandwiches

They declined to make things off of the regular menu, saying the separate menu was put in place because they needed to stop the kitchen getting overloaded

So I pick a couple of items plus a salad, show up to pick up my order, and there are two couples on the outside patio, and one table of 3 inside.

Yeah. Poor overworked kitchen staff, indeed. Hate to see how they would handle a normal level of business.

We like to sample a variety of items, and Eat Crow doesn’t want to provide that for take out.

Any other recommendations of restaurants from which you can get an assortment of small plates?
DeluxeMoustache is online now   Reply With Quote