View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #57
Jacks
Franchise Player

Exp:

Don't worry, I won't attack you anymore.

Back on topic.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fede...ship-1.2580658
Quote:
Sources say some high-profile federal politicians have already been contacted to gauge their interest, including Commons finance committee chairman James Rajotte, whose riding is in Edmonton. Rajotte told The Canadian Press on Thursday that it's "too early" to start talking about the party's leadership race, which has not yet officially begun. Longtime Alberta cabinet minister Dave Hancock has been named interim leader and premier and the party's board of directors is to meet Monday to decide the process for the leadership race.
Feelers are also going out to top Conservative women such as Health Minister Rona Ambrose and Western Economic Development Minister Michelle Rempel — both from Alberta. The next Tory boss will go up against Wildrose Leader Danielle Smith, who currently heads the Opposition.
"I think that Michelle Rempel is very interesting because she's everybody's favourite MP," said Stephen Carter, a former chief of staff to Redford. "It doesn't matter if you're on the far right or the far left of the spectrum, everyone has a tonne of time and respect for her. She kind of is representing that post-partisan nature that I like to talk about a lot."
Jacks is offline   Reply With Quote