View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:38 PM   #2200
TorqueDog
Franchise Player

Exp:

^How dare you take a reasonable approach to the progression of competing technologies.

iOS 13.1 is now in Public Beta 2. I'm still getting a few annoying bugs:
- Springboard will crash and restart at random when using the Search bar in the widgets screen, or when pulling down from the home screen.
- If you tap on a text box with existing text, move the cursor to insert text somewhere in the box and begin typing, the first one or two characters will appear where you intended them to; the cursor then jumps to the end of the text box and the remaining characters in whatever you were typing show up there, forcing you to delete them and move the cursor back.
- Noticed with Safari yesterday evening: webpages that I had been looking at not five minutes before suddenly wouldn't load or refresh, like the server was returning a blank page instantly, and ended up happening to all addresses from that point on I tried. Copied the URL over to Edge for iOS, pages loaded fine for about 5 minutes, then began exhibiting the same behavior. Wasn't connectivity, LTE or Wi-Fi made no difference. Reboot fixed it.

Still prefer it to iOS 12 so far, but I'm getting a little tired of the Springboard crashing one, specifically.
TorqueDog is offline   Reply With Quote