View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #1115
Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal14 View Post
Just out of curiosity how many simultaneous connections does DAZN allow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Up to two devices can be connected on one account at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
I believe DAZN allows up to five if I remember the TOS when I signed up.
You're both right in a sense.

DAZN allows two simultaneous streams per account, and you can be logged in on up to 5 devices. In practice however, I have actually had 6 devices logged in successfully. When you reach your limit of logged in devices, the oldest one gets bumped and you'll have to sign in the next time you use it. Or you can manually remove the connected devices from the DAZN web site.

5 devices sounds like a lot, but depending on your viewing habits, they add up pretty quickly. Smart TV, Apple TV, phone, tablet, web browser at work, web browser on laptop, etc. Of course I won't use all of those on any given weekend, but over the course of a month, I will likely tune in at least once from each of those so I will occasionally have to re-login.

I have had no issues at all with DAZN, and getting the Premier League rights is a huge coup. I recently renegotiated my cable with Shaw so cable makes up very little of my monthly bill, so I'll keep that around for Flames games. If not for that, I'd probably cut the cord entirely.
Jimmy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote