View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 12:51 PM   #2004
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtmac19 View Post
Very disturbing story on The National last night about violence in schools in Canada. They are expanding on it during the episode of Marketplace tonight. They opened with a story from Windsor about a boy who was just starting grade nine and was attacked on his way home by boys he didn't know had never met. They sucker punched him from behind in the head, and then picked him up and slammed him into the ground head first. He suffered a TBI and will have issues for the rest of his life.

The National tried to interview school boards across the country, but they wouldn't discuss it, so they reached out to children and the response they got was overwhelming. It absolutely broke my heart. It's like high school is just a war zone.

there was a story today as well about schools in Ontario not reporting violent acts and bullying in their schools as required.

We had that murder of a kid in front of his mother a couple of weeks back where the mother pleaded with the school and school board to do something about the bullying of her son and they didn't do anything.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote