View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Sec218
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Annual Calgary Flames Seat Relocation Event

Planning for the annual Calgary Flames Seat Reloation Event is underway. We are currently confirming dates for the event and anticipate that it will be held June 19 - June 23, 2017.

As in previous seasons, we require season ticket holders to register their account to be included in the assignment of dates and times to relocate. This will improve the efficiency of distributing times and will result in a better customer experience.

How The Seat Relocation Event Works

• You must register to receive additional information and a specified time to participate
  • Available inventory is held for our current season ticket holders to view and relocate to. Remaining seats will be offered to the Hot House Wait List following the event.
  • Time slots are assigned base on seniority of account (the longer you have been a season ticket holder with us, the earlier your assigned time will be).
  • If you cannot participate in your assigned time slot, you can send an alternate contact in your place or choose to participate in a time slot after your designated time (you cannot attend an earlier session).
  • If you would like to relocate your seats, we simply exchange them in your account and release your previous seats into the relocation inventory.
  • Accounts must be in good standing to participate in the event.
How to Register
Only accounts who register will be assigned a seat relocation date and time. It's easy to register! Simply click the button below.
Relocate Online
You can relocate online through My Flames Account using Virtual Venue - 3D interactive seat views. You will also be able to relocate over the phone or in person with a member of our Customer Service Team.

DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JUNE 13, 2017 @ 5:00PM
Frequently Asked Questions

When will the Seat Relocation Event be held?
The seat relocation event will occur the week of June 19 - 23, 2017.

How do I register to participate in the Seat Relocation Event?
Only accounts who register will be assigned a designated time slot. Simply click the "Register Now" button above to register.

When will I receive my date and time for relocation?
Dates and times will be assigned shortly after the registration deadline and will be sent to you by email. Please note that your account must be in good standing to register.

If I attend the Seat Relocation Event, do I lose my existing seats?
No, your seats are not released based on your attendance of the event.

Can I relocate into a different price category?
Yes. If you are on a payment plan, we will adjust your payment schedule accordingly. If you have paid in full and your price increases, you will be required to pay the difference at the time of your relocation. If your price decreases, a refund will be provided.

Can you tell me what seats are available in advance?

Due to the ever changing inventory, we are not able to predict what seats will be available during your time slot and cannot provide seat locations in advance.

Can I hold seats?
To make this process as fair as possible to all of our season ticket holders, we are unable to reserve or hold seats.

What if I cannot attend my designated time slot?
If you are unable to participate in your assigned time slot, you can assign an alternate contact to act on your behalf. You will be able to register that alternate contact when we provide you with your date and time. You can also choose to participate in any time slot after your designated time.

Can I buy additional seats during the relocation event?

If you would like to add seats to your account, please register for a Hot House Wait List membership by clicking HERE.

If you have any questions regarding the Seat Relocation Event, please call 403-777-4646 option 1. Thank you for your continued support.

Sec218 is offline   Reply With Quote