View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 09:26 AM   #76
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I am generally not super enthusiastic about threads calling for people to lose their jobs.

From where I am standing I am not sure that Ken King isn't actually doing a remarkable job. His bosses appear to think he is doing alright.

With Edwards im England now it is probably more important than ever he/they have King around to monitor the hockey ops situation. Bremner once said in an interview that he met with Edwards EVERY MORNING at 730 am. That is micromanagement to the max. If Edwards is physically no longer there to do that it is likely the responsibility has been given to King.

If what Daredevil is saying is accurate, I imagine that deal revolved around the flames signing bishop and reliving did not have the authority to add large salary liabilities without approval, which is probably not that outrageous in terms of standard operating procedure around the league.

That he has lasted through 4 gms and what, 7 coaches?, Should probably be am Indication the owners think he is doing alright.
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post: