View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #1000
Table 5
Franchise Player

Exp:

On one hand, I'm glad I've stuck it out, and even put some money in, because my balance (on paper at least) is almost back to where it was in January. Revenue in my own business is down, so it helps to have something else propping things up a bit.

But on the other hand, I feel some guilt profiting off this house of cards. I understand the Central Banks need to prop up the markets to prevent a complete cratering, but it feels over-reaching ...as if the powers that be have decided that any decline is just not acceptable. At some point the party has to grind to a halt... I guess the big question is when? It doesn't seem like the central banks are stopping anytime soon. It's 100% moral hazard, but you have to roll with the tide while you can.

I have a feeling this whole situation is only going to exacerbate the gap between the haves and have-nots. Those who have the luxury of investing were given the ability to benefit from this...even if just to get a second chance at pulling their investments out. But people on the lower end of the spectrum, who are putting their money into the basics of life, they tend not to have the ability to take advantage. They will only see the ass-end of this thing.
Table 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Table 5 For This Useful Post: