View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
Flames-FanAttic
Farm Team Player

Exp:
Default Furnace/Unit Heaters/HWT and Air Conditioning Installs/Replacements and Repairs

Hi everybody,

I am an HVAC small business owner looking to be of service to the CP community by helping people become more informed about their mechanical room options.

I have 10 years of experience in my field, 5 as a Certified Journeyman with my Red Seal and have worked mainly in the Residential/Light Commercial side of my trade. Having done both new home installs and replacements/retrofits primarily, it has allowed me to become familiar with all types of jobs.

Services I can provide:
  • Installation of new furnace, hot water tank and air conditioner
  • Repairs on newer and older HVAC equipment
  • Free quotes
  • Answer any questions you may have regarding your mechanical room options.
  • Provide you with the information to make the best choice for the right price.

I will do my best to answer any questions accurately over CP, however, not being able to see the equipment or the job itself can limit the accuracy of the information I provide.

I do have a business licence and am registered with the City of Calgary. This allows me to pull permits for each individual job so you can rest assured that the job has been done up to code following an inspection.

If anyone is interested or is looking to get more information, please feel free to message me or email me at HVAC.WB@gmail.com.