Thread: 2019 CFL season
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:54 AM   #646
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah I don't think the crossover will be an option seeing how bad the Lions and Riders are which is too bad because I think they could probably get to the Grey Cup fairly easily through the East if Mitchell and some other bodies are back. Stamps have probably won the season series with the Riders (unless the Riders lay a beatdown on the Stamps in McMahon) and have a leg up on the Lions H2H so those teams will probably be fighting each other for the crossover.

Unfortunate for the Stamps to have only one home game in July and get weather like that. Offense was not good again and unlike last week you can point to poor QB play being a factor. That interception in the end zone was as big a rookie mistake as you can make as the play unfolded I was fixed watching the underneath receiver who was wide open for an easy TD thinking that was the first read only to see the ball be thrown over him into the waiting hands of the Argos DB. I can only assume that he decided before the snap he was going there and I don't think that's what a QB is supposed to do.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote