View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 AM   #489
JackIsBack
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
I can only buy that they didn’t botch this if they prove they made the right call

I agree... show us the video. With all the botched calls from goalie interference in these playoffs... going from any little bump overturns a goal to wanting the on ice call to stand and only blatant contact overturns a goal. With all the "put the whistle away" talk to lets call a penalty for the trailing team in the last few minutes for even the minor(est) of all penalties and calls.

I know.... NHL... here is a crazy thought.... If it's a penalty in the first game of the season, It's a penalty in the last game of the season and throughout the playoffs. How do you build a team if you're a GM.... do you build it with skill, finesse, and speed... because those are the skills that will get you into the playoffs.... OR do you build it big and tough because when they throw all the rules out during the playoffs, that's what will get you to go on a run... Maybe Edmonton was right... if they could only just get in. So if you barely squeak in with a tougher team - look out... because you can hook, hit, and slash your way past the top teams to the quarter finals.
JackIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote