View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #14
GranteedEV
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samonadreau View Post
9th is about where i would have Kylington. Guys got a ton of skill but unless he can correct those flaws he's a long shot as a career nhler. If he can make progress and work on them then he would move up the rankings.
Kylington is not a long shot as a career NHLer. Look at Shea Theodore.. a guy two years older than Kylington who (at 21) still has the same flaws as Kylington (at 19). He was playing regular NHL minutes in the playoffs at age 21 and still had considerable value to Vegas even with those flaws on full display in the biggest stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
I love the kind of player Dube is, but he is never going to put up big points. His upside is as a middle 6er.

Foo can put up points and his upside is top line. Hell, we might see him there before this season is over.
I don't see Foo's upside as top line. Maybe a third wheel grinder to Gaudreau and co but not a true top liner. He produced at 22/23 in NCAA but he was one of the older players, and doesn't seem to have any game breaking attributes needed to be top line IMO.

Dube was offensively productive at 17 and 18, he is on a more stellar path. If he is a middle sixer that'll be a solid outcome but I am not sure that's his ceiling...

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy it find glory."

Last edited by GranteedEV; 08-08-2017 at 11:21 PM.
GranteedEV is offline   Reply With Quote